Monday 25 June 2012

Coming up this week!


This Thursday, the 28th June I will be honoured to have a special guest here.  Nancy Bilyeau’s debut novel “The Crown” has been attracting critical acclaim and has been nominated for the CWA 2012 Ellis Peters Historical Dagger Award.  I am sure you will all join with me as I wish her all the very best for the announcement, which is on July 5th.


Also, Nancy has been kind enough to be interrogated – I mean interviewed - about her eclectic writing career and passion for Tudor England.  I will be publishing my review of “The Crown” and running a competition where you can win your very own copy!  


My first ever blog “Writing Bristol’s History”, has been attracting some amazing attention.  Due to illness and personal circumstances, I hadn’t posted anything for around three years.  But since I began writing as Sir Read-A-Lot, it has had nearly 300 page views!!  I could not believe that so many people had found it and read the content, even though I had not contributed anything new since 2009.

So, it is with great pleasure that from Monday, July 2nd “Writing Bristol’s History” will be re-launched!  My aim is to provide interesting and informative content that compliments my writing and my passion for history.  I do hope you will find time in your busy schedule to take a look at it and support it in the same way you have generously followed Sir Read-A-Lot.

Have a superb week and don’t forget to put Thursday 28th June & Monday 2nd July in your diaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment